Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I ran across some interesting toki pona texts today...
03-21-2013, 03:47 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2013 04:43 AM by janJoni.)
I ran across some interesting toki pona texts today...
toki!

It seems that someone is using the lorum ipsum generator on tokipona.net [EDIT: Actually, it looks like they're using the one at: http://generator.lorem-ipsum.info/_tokipona]to generate spamvertisements on eBay Guides in Singapore... ?

How strange; I wonder what they would be trying to accomplish. All the guides are rated highly, so it makes me think that maybe they have other accounts that they use to boost the rating.

If you Google for "ike pi taso musi lukin" you can find what I'm talking about.

(Sorry, not exactly a "toki pona text" in the sense that it's useful for studying / enjoying the language, but of the two spots it seemed the better one to put it. I must say, though, I found it quite funny to figure out what it was. I was going to put this thread on the tokipona.org forum since it has more suited categories for this, but my activation hasn't been e-mailed yet - I noticed there's a thread about problems that that is having...)

tenpo pini la sina li lukin ala lukin e ni? sina pilin e seme sike ni?

o awen pona!
-jan Joni
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I ran across some interesting toki pona texts today... - janJoni - 03-21-2013 03:47 AM